[mythtv-users] PVR 350 - No Sound

James Emmrich jemmrich at lwp.ca
Sat Mar 5 07:41:29 UTC 2005

Thanks greg!

Im using fedora 3 so im not sure of the differences... however i tried
what you said and after a few reboots with different places i found it.

I deleted that file like you said, then i went:
cp
/lib/modules/2.6.10-1.766_FC3/updates/drivers/media/video/msp3400-ivtv.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.10-1.766_FC3/kernel/drivers/media/video/msp3400.ko

i did a cat from /dev/video0 and also played it directly from mplayer...
now have sound woohooo

Then i went into myth, went to live tv and woohoo sound! lol

thanks muchly!!

James