[mythtv-users] PVR 350 - No Sound

Andrew mythtv at hdtvpub.com
Sat Mar 5 06:01:04 UTC 2005

James,

Not to be condescending (as I'm fairly new to Linux myself), but did you
verify that your volume controls were not all set at 0%?  I missed this at
first.  But under Sound & Tools I used Kmix.  That is what initially allowed
me to determine my sound was working.  Unfortunately that was a few hours of
troubleshooting to get to that point!

I'm still working on my install and will update you further if I learn more.

Andrew