[mythtv-users] the ultimate setup

Daniel Wellman wellman at edgetolife.com
Sat Mar 5 04:12:03 UTC 2005

Ken,

What motherboard, chip, and TV encoder did you end up using for this box?

I'm also sitting on the line here deciding what to build -- I need to
build a front end/back end combo for space reasons, and would sure love
to make this as quiet as possible for my studio apartment.

I can highly recommend the Zalman CPNS-7000A-Cu heatsink for 'bigger'
machines -- so quiet I didn't know it was on when I first turned on the
machine!
Thanks,
Dan