[mythtv-users] HELP about TV output

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:22:19 UTC 2005

Hello guys,
A newbie here. I wrote a couple of weeks back, and although a few guys
tried to help me, it didnt work. My appeal again:

I am running pvr-250 (980) on a P3-650 Mhz-640 Mb RAM computer. When I
watch TV or the recording (since it's going to record the way it comes
on TV), I get a blue line on the left side the the upper side. Someone
suggested xattr thing with an "&" at the end; but that didn't work.
Someone also suggested modifying the /usr/bin/nVidia-Settings-1.0-6629
file but that didn't work either. I am at at brickwall now. Nothing
works and I hate watching my myth tv now with that bar....

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Any help is appreciated as always...

Thanks,
Ash.