[mythtv-users] the ultimate setup

Ken Mink kmmyth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:15:08 UTC 2005

I went with a FE/BE combo that would sit in my entertainment center. I
bought all quiet parts.

The case:
http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_info.php/cPath/23/products_id/32

Power Supply:
http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_info.php/cPath/34/products_id/42?

It really looks sharp. I also bought a Samsung SP1604N and very quiet CPU fan.

The box is currently sitting on top of the entertainment center. It's
so quiet, that if it wasn't for the LED on the front, I wouldn't know
it was running.

Ken