[mythtv-users] OT: ATI IGP 9100 PRO support for agpgart (device 7833)

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri Mar 4 14:42:02 UTC 2005

Anyone using a board that is based on the ATI IGP 9100 PRO?  I believe
my trouble getting DRI working with this chipset is related to my
inability to get the agpgart module loaded.  The device shows up as
Unknown device ID: 7833.  I'm running on a 2.4 RH9 kernel.  If this was
supported under 2.6 I'd certainly upgrade to get better graphics
performance but I don't want to force that upgrade unless I knew it was
working.

Thanks,
Kevin