[mythtv-users] Hauppage 350 .nuv to mpeg-2

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:59:01 UTC 2005

Will,
Have you made any significant changes to thsi program since the last
update on sourceforge?

Once it is done with all the work MythHelper does are you burning to
DVD with good results? This archiving thing is still bothering me. I
have to delete files every once in a while just to clear space for
newer recordings. Some of which I'd like to archive to DVD.

Are you burning VCDs?

Thanks,
John