[mythtv-users] PIDs missing along with dvb_channel data

ikke ikke at surfeu.fi
Fri Mar 4 08:04:54 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 09:28:51PM +0000, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> On Thursday 03 Mar 2005 21:13, ikke wrote:
> >
> > Some difference now: I manually added multiplex id into channel table, Now
> > the mythbackend gets multiplex lock, but looses it and complains:
> >
> Why not use the channel setup gui rather than editing the database?

Channel setup screen does not have option for e.g. multiplex id. Channel
setup does not fill anything for the last three columns in channel db. Nor
does the mythfilldatabase either. I wonder if they should. By editing database
directly I can change those, that's why I tried it.

Probably I'm doing something wrong here, it would be great if someone would
check the my channel settings against the url I have provided couple of times.

Or there is an evil bug lurking somewhere in mythtvsetup. Either way, I really
would like to get this nice SW working for me...

> > 2005-03-03 22:51:40.016 DVB#0 ERROR - No PIDS set, please correct your
> > channel setup.
> >
> Have you scanned for channels in the channel setup screen?

Previously yes. What is does to database looks similar to what
mythfilldatabase --manual does, but tv guide urls are missing. Mythtvsetup
tells me to do it with manual fill.

> Ivor

 ikke