[mythtv-users] AGP Video Capture Cards...

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:22:12 UTC 2005

i asked about this in another thread a while ago, but it was slightly
off-topic so maybe that's why nobody responded.
however, i was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting AGP
capture cards to work with Myth?  i recently purchased a Chaintech
MoBo and saw this on their site:

http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/product_list.asp?MPSNo=14&SPSNo=35

i'm currently using the onboad video out on my MoBo and a PVR-250
card.  it would be nice to be able to use the AGP slot for capture as
well since my MoBo only has 3 PCI slots total.

just curious...