[mythtv-users] upgrading from CVS?

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:21:34 UTC 2005

Thank you... that really was helpful.  :)

I use Debian, so the rpms are out, but I really don't mind just
"redoing" it each time.  It's not really that big of a deal for me.  I
usually try to upgrade once a month, or if a major change is made in
CVS.  I like to get fixes, particularly since mythtv development seems
to move fairly quickly as far a feature sets/fixes/improvements are
concerned.

Thanks!
Matt