[mythtv-users] MythTV review from a long-time TiVo user

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:44:50 UTC 2005

I was about to mention it does seem that myth makes the appropriate
calls to xscreensaver consistently for me.  I can watch TV without
worrying about the screensaver coming up, but when I am at the main
menu, if I just wait xscreensaver will enable, and then later my dpms
will kick in.  I can even wake it up using my remote and lirc.