[mythtv-users] Broadcast Flag Article mentions MythTV and quotes Issac

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Thu Mar 3 16:09:36 UTC 2005

Maverick wrote:
> Thought some of you all might want to read...
>
> http://www.sfbg.com/39/22/cover_fcc.html

The article is great - Mainly. However, opening with this quote:

'ALL I WANT  is to make a high-definition copy of Buffy the Vampire
Slayer, save it on a DVD, and loan it to my friend," says Sarah Brydon,
looking up from a long table covered with half-built computers.

REALLY gets my back up. Again. This is what the media companies are
trying to (rightly) prevent with the broadcast flag. And MythTV is
appearing to be referred to consistently in this light.

Cheers,

Allan.