[mythtv-users] Mythvideo: No Videos Found ?

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:41:54 UTC 2005

Hit the Video Manager button to rescan the database. Any new videos
will be added to the list.

If that doesn't work, double check your video directory settings under
Settings, Video Settings, General Settings. Myth will build the video
database from whatever it finds in the specified direcotry. Is it
possible that you somehow changed the directory without realizing?

If all else fails, check that the mythtv user account has read
permissions to the directory where your videos are stored.

Good luck