[mythtv-users] I am an upgrade whore...

Alexander Petkov ap154036 at cue1.umt.edu
Thu Mar 3 05:05:51 UTC 2005

...and I can't stop it. I mean, there's nothing wrong with my setup. It just works--2 bttv capture cards, MX4000, cheapy ECS nforce2 mobo with a XP 2700+ proc, 512M, loud case...

But there's always something... Something more that I always look to "improve". Now what I want is something small form factor, something that accepts an XP proc, ideally with 2 PCI slots. And the PVR500, of course, just to dip my toe in hardware encoding waters. Anyone know about such an SFF? That, or an "upgraders anonymous" group?

Damn...