[mythtv-users] can this list go on gmane?

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Mar 2 21:56:04 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 04:14:21PM -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> Allow me to head this off...
>
> An earlier attempt to mirror the lists to gmane was made; Isaac wasn't all that
> happy with it.  It might happen again later, or not.

Do you know why?  I've found gmane to go out of its way to be easy to
use and polite.  It should have no trouble with Mailman.  I find it to
be an exceptionally useful resource, not just for NNTP feeds, but also
because it provides RSS feeds for every list it carries.  Way cool
feature, that.

-- John