[mythtv-users] can this list go on gmane?

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:13:26 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:11:06 -0600, Lane Schwartz <dowobeha at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:01:11 -0500, sean darcy <seandarcy at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I find this list - busy as it is - difficult to keep up with.  Would it be
> > possible for the powers-that-be to put this list on gmane?  Or is it already
> > on some gmane-like newsgroup?
>
> Don't know anything about gmane, but archives are available here:
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/
>
> Try searching them for reference to gmane - I'm pretty sure it's been
> discussed before.

Another good option is to ask one of the many people with gmail
accounts to invite you. I've found that using my gmail account for
mailing lists is very effective. Blows to socks off of hotmail.

Just remember to email the person with the gmail account directly
(don't email the whole mailing list asking for a gmail invite), and
ask politely.

Cheers,
Lane

--