[mythtv-users] [OT] 1080i

Vincent K. Britton Vincent.Britton at wiznet.com
Wed Mar 2 21:05:23 UTC 2005

I have a PCIx 6600gt with the HDTV out on my windows box and it works
great.

I haven't tried it with linux yet though as when you look a the windows
driver on the Nvidia site you will see "Added support for using HDTV
over DVI connectors"  But there is no such mention on the Linux Driver.

I have posted this question on the Nvidia forums but have yet to receive
a response.  I bumped it today so maybe I'll have better responses.

Vince