[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs ebuild

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:26:00 UTC 2005

I can't seem to get them working on my system. is the ebuild for
mythweather "mythweather-cvs"? It should be a live cvs update and
compile (so every time I try it it would be the most recent cvs copy),
but it fails every time on:

weather.cpp:484: error: `MSqlQuery' undeclared (first use this function)

Ideas?

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:17:37 -0500, Preston Crow
<pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net> wrote:
> > Are the old 0.16 cvs-ebuilds still OK. Or are there new ones available?
>
> They're working for me.  Since it's a live CVS build, the version number
> is rather meaningless, but I'll update that the next time something
> happens and I need to post an update.
>
> --PC

email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites