[mythtv-users] MythGallery missing thumbnails

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Mar 2 12:55:32 UTC 2005

   I seem to be missing a load of thumbnails & can't get mythgallery to
show them.

   The first time I booted up mythgallery with the right settings, I got
a flurry of thumbnail creation for the parents dirs.  I quickly jumped
(before the parent set had finished 'loading') into as sub. dir and got
some image thumbs there.  ISTRT I tried a couple of dirs.

   Since then, only the first page or so of dir. thumbs appear;  all the
others come up as blank folder icons.  Similarly, most of the subdirs
with images show just the file name in a box.

   Selecting the image brings the image up on screen OK, so the files
are readable.  I can't see anything pertinent in the verbose logs of
either the frontend or backend.

   Any ideas how I can get [the rest of] my thumbnails back?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature