[mythtv-users] Video Source for DVB-S

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Tue Mar 1 22:22:58 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Well - today I saw my first really jerky DVB-S channels on MythTV 0.17.  I'm
going to upgrade my PIII 500Mhz MythTV box to something a little more
powerful (worked fine with just a PVR350 but I just had to have more
channels).

Anyway - I know that the standard DVB setup boxes like SKY uses gets its
program listings from the DVB broadcast.  So is there a special video source
for XMLTV or something that allows you to get the programme listing without
having to download the data from a website (and more importantly I've only
used Radio Times UK in the past and it doesn't carry the Satellite channel
programme listing).

Thanks for any help!

Derek

---