[mythtv-users] LiveTV and Recording Video Quality Question

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Tue Mar 1 19:23:11 UTC 2005

All,
I have a WinTV PCI FM card (bt878) running great with Myth 0.17. All sound,
live TV, recordings, music and weather all work great. Now on to what I am
noticing. When watching "live TV", I see what I can only describe as vertical
lines across the screen. These lines also appear in any recordings that  Myth
does. Now, if I watch live TV via an application like KDETV, the vertical
lines do not appear and the level of quality that I expect from this card is
what I am seeing.

Are there any specific options or settings that I need to configure in order
to receive that same level of quality I am seeing in KDETV? Any and all help
is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-alex