[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.17 and Time Stretching

Matt Vollmar matt at vollmars.com
Tue Mar 1 15:15:16 UTC 2005

Balaji Ramani wrote:

>Hi Matt,
>
>You can find my RPMS at http://www.yablibli.com/~balaji/mythtv.  Give it a
>shot and hope it works for you.
>
>- Balaji
>
>On Friday 18 February 2005 10:05 am, Matt Vollmar wrote:
>

>>Hi Balaji,
>>
>>I would like to try them.  Do you have an FTP site?  If not, I can set
>>one up for you to send them to.  Sounds like this fix worked for Kyle.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Matt
>>
>>Balaji Ramani wrote:
>>

>>>I have the RPMs compiled with opengl_vsync turned off.  Let me know if you
>>>want to try them out.
>>>
>>>- Balaji

Thanks, Balaji.  I just now got a chance to try the opengl_vsync fix,
and it works like a champ.  What sort of impact on CPU does this have?
It seems to me that my CPU is pretty much pegged while watching Live TV
now, but it is not a huge deal since I only rarely watch it for the
Weather Channel or some such thing.

Matt