[mythtv-users] No automatic Commercial Flagging & DVB-T AC3 in Aus

Fred Donelly fdonelly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:48:27 UTC 2005

I upgraded to 0.17 on my FC2 box and it all works well except for two
little issues.

1. I have set Automatic commercial flagging on but it is not
happening.  If I go into the menu and add it to the job queue manually
it runs, but the automated one doesn't.  This has me a it confused any
ideas?

2. Did DVB-T AC3 for Australia make it into 0.17.  I had a look and it
looks like it did, but I can't get it to work.  If I set the AC3
passthrough I get no sound when there is an AC3 track.  I have
ALSA:SPDIF set for the output device and my amp is fine for the PCM
signal it receives when passthrough is turned off.

Thanks for any ideas
-Fred