[mythtv-users] Re: Installation issue - Couldn't find package Synaptic

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Mar 1 09:04:38 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 03:21:28PM +1100, Brad wrote:
> I noticed the same thing. It seemed like the
> atrpms-kickstart-25-1.rhfc3.at.i386.rpm part did not work properly and
> was conflicting with another package. It had an error with
>
> atrpms-package-config-91-1.rhfc3.at.i386.rpm

This cobnflict is intended. The two packages are mutually
exclusive. atrpms-kickstart job is to provide you
atrpms-package-config and apt in one piece. If you already proceeded
with installing these manually, you should skip the steps on
atrpms-kickstart.