[mythtv-users] HD3000 FC3 Install guide

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Mar 1 07:56:27 UTC 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 22:39, Dan wolf wrote:
> Does that mean i will be able to follow your guide and it will just "work"?

Dunno. Haven't tried it yet myself, my Air2PC card just got here end of last
week. I've been busy with a bunch of work on the ivtv driver for the PVR-150
and 500, so the Air2PC card has been on hold. It'll probably be the weekend
before I have enough time to try it out myself.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...