[mythtv-users] MythTV review from a long-time TiVo user

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:59:18 UTC 2005

The thing I miss most from the TiVo is the Live TV buffer.  The Tivo
is always recording live TV, so if you turn on the TV, TiVo has the
last 30 minutes of the current channel.  I'll probably get over this
with Myth, but it's nice to start watching Live TV and be able to back
up (via the buffer) to the beginning of whatever show is currently on.

--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.  --  Confucius