[mythtv-users] Mythtv for INDIA - cant watch LiveTV

Dhiraj Kamble dhiraj81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:26:25 UTC 2005

i cant see anything on the television, when i do a
"cat /dev/video0 > /dev/video16"
but i can hear the sound.
 in the Channel Editor,i have entered the right Frequencie ID's
is it fine to remove the XMLTV id.
 when i click on LiveTv, all i get is a blank screen,
ivtvctl reports the right frequency, as well as "ptune-ui.pl"
 is there anything missing, why is it that i cant watch LiveTV
any solutions
-dhiraj