[mythtv-users] PVR150 or PVR500 in combination with PVR250

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:55:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

There are problems, but they may be fixable in some cases. There is an
issue with the kernel modules used by the two types of cards. Also, a
150 or 500-card seems to require an unstable ivtv version. My PVR-350
and PVR-150 work ok though... now.
Check my blog for info.

/Fredrik

On 6/30/05, wretch <the.wretch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> At the moment I'm using Myth 0.18 (knoppMyth install)
> along with my PVR250. This works fine, no problems.
> But like any man out there, I WANT MORE :)
>
> I'm thinking of buying a PVR150 or PVR500 card to extend
> the recording possibilities of MythTv. Is there any reason why
> i can't use a PVR150 (or PVR500) in my system ?
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/