[mythtv-users] Another commercial MythTV box

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Thu Jun 30 02:16:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 04:27:40PM -0700, Mike Myers wrote:
> Yet another commercial MythTV system has hit the
> market.  Again, no mention of Myth in it's marketing
> materials.

What really worries me is whether or not these commercial MythTV boxes
are using labs.zap2it.com for their listings or not.  The folks at
zap2it provide free listings for NON-COMMERCIAL use only, and have
noticed some for-profit products starting to download listings.  They
have hinted that if it doesn't stop they will have to take some action
(the easiest of which would be simply to unplug their server).