[mythtv-users] Haupauge PVR 150

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Wed Jun 29 23:27:43 UTC 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:02:55 -0400
Jason McLeod wrote:

> <snip>
>
> >  Also, make sure in the setup you have you recording
> > profiles set to 720x480.  The 150 won't work with anything else.
>
> Not true.  I'm using a 150, and it scales just fine, you can record
> at any resolution you choose.

My understanding is that the pvr-150 does not scale in hardware, meaning
that if you want to record in a different resolution the cpu needs to do
the work.

Also please note that the 720x480 is not what my pvr-150 generates, the
native resolution of mine is 720x576, presumably the difference is
related to ntsc/pal.

--
Nick Rout