[mythtv-users] Ticker on CNBC looks like crap when viewing recordings

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:57:57 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I happened to be watching CNBC on TV so I pulled it up on MthTV's
Watch TV and it looked good. I hit 'R' and recorded it for a minute or
two. I don't see any of the sort of things you are describing.

My setup:
SDTV
MythTV 18.1 - fairly untweaked.
Gentoo 2.6.11
PVR-150/PVR-250 (150 used for recording)
ivtv-0.3.6p
Intel built-in graphics adapter (I865 chipset)

   You don't say what ivtv driver you are using. I would look at that
first as there is a heck of a lot of work going on with it. I
understand that may not be easy being RPM based.

Hope this helps,
Mark