[mythtv-users] Re: Jerky Video after transcode MPEG2->MPEG4

Mike Harris mike_harris at myrealbox.com
Wed Jun 29 11:58:14 UTC 2005

Hi Devan,

It is a P4 2.8Ghz. It barely breaks out a sweat, the CPU fan does not
come on.
Also, sureley transcoding should just take longer rather than dropping
frames if CPU speed were an issue? It is not as if it has to keep up
with broadcast.

And what's more, I did not have this problem with 0.17.

Thanks // Mike