[mythtv-users] Re: Pundit-R / PVR-150/250 - it doesn't fit...

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 18:35:58 UTC 2005

> Well, one solution is the low profile PVR-150. Another would be to get a
>PCI riser card that puts the card parallel to the motherboard.

>Mark Knecht wrote:

Uhhhhhh, that is off a riser card. I have a Pundit-R and it should fit. I don't have however a PVR-150
but it should be the same as the PVR-250. You may have to do what I did one time with a
SoundBlaster Live 5.1 and thats to take off the back plating. It does take a little more time
and things must be put back in a certain order but I'm almost certain it can be done. Whatever
you do, don't do the dremel tool option that has been suggested here before.

Dennis