[mythtv-users] Error in setup

Geo geodiaz_79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 04:05:50 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm a long time lurker finally at a point where I need to ask a real question cause I'm stumped (it's also midnight at this point).  In running mythtv-set I am getting the following:

mythtv-setup: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/local/lib/libmythavcodec-0.18.1.so.0: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: permission denied

I've tried as $ and #, I've made sure read, write, and all permission are on.  Any suggestions?  Path statement maybe?

"I think the whole world's gone mad."
"Uh-Uh. It's always been like this. You probably just don't get out enough."
 ------ From "Death, the High Cost of Living"