[mythtv-users] Playback vid corruption with 1080i (with pics)

john sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:02:18 UTC 2005

Try playing back the .nuv file using mplayer -vf pp=lb (just for a sanity check)

I see the following in the log file:
2005-06-23 20:29:08.607 Image size. dispxoff 0, dispyoff: 53,
dispwoff: 1680, disphoff: 944
2005-06-23 20:29:08.607 Image size. imgx 77, imgy: 43, imgw: 1766, imgh: 994

are you setting the output size differently than you're display
resolution?  If so, then MythTV is probably scaling, and it is
possible that MythTV is indeed scaling prior to deinterlacing (that
would be bad) but a dev would probably be able to comment further.

--
John <><