[mythtv-users] DVB Radio?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jun 26 14:42:45 UTC 2005

On Sun 26 June 2005 13:52, jonny Linux wrote:
> Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

I'd rather see a dedicated MythRadio addon that could handle input from all
types of FM/AM radio tuner cards; DAB Radio; DVB-Radio and possibly even
internet radio. Having mixed solutions using different interfaces would never
work in my house.

I spend most of my day listening to the radio - the ability to listen to any
station via any medium, pause it and also record it via one interface would
be a fantastic addition to Myth.
--
Stuart Morgan