[mythtv-users] One schedule not being transcoded

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:53:57 UTC 2005

I'm limited to mythweb right now, as I'm very much so away from home
for a while (I'll have a good chunk of shows to watch when I come
back... unless my HDD's fill up!)

I also have only one capture card, so all shows are recorded on it.
The other shows work fine.

I've been using various recent CVS versions, upgrading every couple
weeks hoping that annoying bugs that I encounter get fixed along the
way. I'm starting to learn C++ so I might be able to contribute, but
that's probably a ways off. ;)

I'm currently running CVS from 6/24