[mythtv-users] 250 thinks it is a 150

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Jun 24 13:34:59 UTC 2005

>>> hojoloco at yahoo.com 06/24/05 9:12 AM >>>

<snip>

> What does modinfo ivtv say?
>
> Howard

[root at mythtvmbe Kellie]# modinfo ivtv
filename:
/lib/modules/2.6.11-1.27_FC3/updates/drivers/media/video/ivtv.ko
parmtype:       tuner:array of int
parmtype:       radio:array of bool
parmtype:       cardtype:array of int
parmtype:       tda9887:int
parmtype:       autoload:int
parmtype:       ivtv_debug:int
parmtype:       ivtv_std:int
parmtype:       ivtv_first_minor:int
parm:           tuner:Tuner type selection, see tuner.h for values
parm:           tda9887:Enable or disable tda9887 module, 0 = normal,
1+ = pinnacle_id
parm:           radio:Enable or disable the radio. Use only if
autodetection fails. 0 = disable, 1 = enable
parm:           autoload:automatically load i2c modules like tuner.o,
default is 1 (yes)
parm:           cardtype:Only use this option if your card is not
detected properly.
Specify card type:
                1 = WinTV PVR 250
                2 = WinTV PVR 350
                3 = AVerMedia M179
                4 = YUAN MPG600/Kuroutoshikou iTVC16-STVLP
                5 = YUAN MPG160/Kuroutoshikou iTVC15-STVLP
                Default: Autodetect
parm:           ivtv_debug:Debug level (bitmask). Default: errors only
(ivtv_debug = 255 gives full debugging)
parm:           ivtv_std:Specify video standard: 1 = NTSC, 2 = PAL, 3 =
SECAM, Default: Autodetect
parm:           ivtv_first_minor:Set minor assigned to first card
author:         Kevin Thayer
license:        GPL
version:        0.2.0-68_rc3j.rhfc3.at
vermagic:       2.6.11-1.27_FC3 686 REGPARM 4KSTACKS gcc-3.4
depends:
srcversion:     8ED6AA5D171435DA636B355

Right now it is autodetecting (wrong, obviously).  Can I force it to a
250?
It looks like I can, I just don't know how.

Thanks,
Paul