[mythtv-users] Problem with CVS (mythplugins->mythcontrols)

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:37:17 UTC 2005

Hello all,
 I recently updated my files from CVS and tried to remake. I'm getting an
error in mythplugins in the mythcontrols program. It appears it is trying to
include mythtv/mythcontext.h, but that folder is not in the mythplugins tree
(it's in the mythtv tree in cvs). Is there a setup change that is needed to
get this to work? Just want to make sure I do it correctly and not just
hacking about. This is from CVS as of last night (6/23), but I've had the
problem for several days, so it isn't a recent change to cvs.
 thanks,
phlepper
 g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -g -D_REENTRANT -DPIC -fPIC -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN
-DQT_SHARED -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/mkspecs/default -I.
-I/usr/include -I/usr/kde/3.3/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include
-o keybindings.o keybindings.cpp
keybindings.cpp:32:32: mythtv/mythcontext.h: No such file or directory
keybindings.cpp:33:32: mythtv/mythdialogs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from keybindings.cpp:37:
keybindings.h:26:30: mythtv/mythdbcon.h: No such file or directory
In file included from keybindings.h:30,
from keybindings.cpp:37:

--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. --
Confucius