[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit choice

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:50:36 UTC 2005

I have 4 of the Pundit-R's using the ATI chipset. They are working
nicely for SDTV. I send via S-Video but composite works fine also. I
don't know about those specific resolutions so I won't comment on that
but picture quality is about as good as my cable system provides.

The audio chip in the Pundit-R is the standard ATI sound chip. It
works fine in stereo. I haven't tried the optical output yet.
Unfortunately it's on the front of the box so it's a bit messy for
tying into the stereo.

HTH's,
Mark