[mythtv-users] Can't get right speaker to work with tvtime/mythtv

Scott Simpson mythtv-users at scottsimpson.tv
Wed Jun 22 13:04:06 UTC 2005

Fedora Core 3, ATrpms, AverTV Studio card, snd-intel8x0 audio driver
using motherboard audio, cable between card and Line In

Everything with mythtv works fine except that I only get audio on the
left speaker. If I plug the speakers into the AverTV card directly I get
output from both speakers so the problem is in my audio card settings
but I can't get output from the right speaker no matter what I do. If I
use "aplay /usr/share/sounds/KDE_Startup.wav" I get output from both
speakers so that works fine. Thanks for any help.