[mythtv-users] musicmetadata table recreation

Johan Reinalda johan at global.thunderbird.edu
Tue Jun 21 23:28:42 UTC 2005

All,
In an attempt to clean out some stale entries, I accidentally did a
'drop table musicmetadata; '
instead of 'delete from musicmetadata;'

I recreated the table from the latest schema, restarted the backend, and
reloading frontend. Goto Play music, it goes through the motions of reading
the music, and then... nothing shows. Forced update under settings, and
again goes through the motions, and still nothing!

I see the following error for each attempt:
metadata.o: You don't seem to have any tracks. That's ok with me if it's ok
with you.

What could be causing this?

TIA,
Johan