[mythtv-users] MythTV settings for the .lircrc

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Tue Jun 21 15:32:51 UTC 2005

I just got my system up with video out to my tv (PVR-350) and I have
the "silver" remote and verified it with irw but using the default
..lircrc file I'm only getting a few buttons working. it looks like
there are some "config = " that aren't being read properly and some
keyboard commands that aren't working also. How do I figure out what
my version of MythTV  (18.1) expects for commands and why the
keyboard versions don't seem to be working either? For example, I can
start watching tv and change channels and escape back to the menu but
I can't move around the main menu to select something besides watch
tv. The arrow keys on the keyboard work fine for this... I didn't see
a HowTo listed that covers this beyond "copy this file from the
source tarball" which I have done. Where should I be looking?

Jim