[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - This time its a BIG one! (and probably the last one for a while....)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:09:00 UTC 2005

Hmm...I don't think that is quite what Dave is after.  At least, its
not quite what I was hoping for, which would be a way to construct a
mini-example of how the theme would look by choosing your options and
an image beng rendered almost as if it was a screenshot of the actual
theme you would create with those options.

Does that make any sense???

Whytey

On 6/21/05, Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org> wrote:
> > I think what people are looking for eventually is some kind of php
> > thingy that would have like one area about 480 pixels at the bottom of
> > the screen that shows a little preview of mythfrontend's main menu,
> > and by selecting buttons or icons or whatever from little drop-down
> > lists, they could change the preview at the bottom of the screen.
> > That'd be pretty wicked for sure!
>
> Something like this:
> http://www.docum.org/staf/mythtv/myxer.php
> (I know the page is ugly to watch, but it's more the test the idea too see if
> it's possible to implement this)
>
> For now, it's only working for background + watermarks.
> I have no idea if it's possible to implement the text of the menu.  I don't
> think you can be 100% sure the text will be the same in php as in mytthv.
>

> Stef

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.