[mythtv-users] feature request: plasma burn-in module

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Mon Jun 20 01:07:27 UTC 2005

thanks for the suggestion,  I forgot about this.

I plan on a major modification to myth, what I've seen so far is ok, but
needs improvement, setup gui for example is a real pain to navigate.
I'm not sure what these people were thinking when they did the design,  but
no matter,  looking forward to a rewrite, that is once I get a stable
install completed.