[mythtv-users] DVD ripping questions (not CSS related)

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 18:13:15 UTC 2005

Why don't ripped DVDs (vobs) show up in "watch videos"
until *after* I visit the Video Manager? shouldn't
they show up immediately?

How does one eject the DVD after ripping it? I have to
switch consoles and type eject to get the disk out,
else, I guess the automounter mounts it and won't auto
unmount it? (So the eject button on the drive won't
work)

Could we get an eject button on the rip screen?