[mythtv-users] Recordedmarkup table structure

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Fri Jun 17 20:34:38 UTC 2005

Hello all...

I had some horrible power fluctuations at home last night and it
severely corrupted my recordedmarkup table.  I decided not to repair it
since it was really big and I thought it would be best to re-create it
from scratch.  My backup was invalid because I didn't realize the error
until just now.  This is what I have for the table structure from old
Google caches of others:

Field		Type 		Null 	Default
chanid   	int(10)   	No   	0
starttime  	datetime 	No  	0000-00-00 00:00:00
mark  	bigint(20) 	No  	0
type  	int(11) 	No  	0
offset  	varchar(32) 	Yes  	NULL

Keyname 	Type 	Cardinality 	Field
PRIMARY 	PRIMARY 	1500 	chanid
starttime
mark
Type

Can anyone tell me if this is correct or if it needs anything else?  I
have running commercial flagging processes that don't seem to be
complaining yet.

Thanks.

-Khanh