[mythtv-users] Any Fedora Core 3 nuvexport RPMs out there?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Jun 17 08:42:58 UTC 2005

   I've failed utterly to build one of the [seemingly many] deps. for
nuvexport (can't remember off the top of my head;  the one with the
built-in ffmpeg dep.) on my FC3 box.  The package in question has
compilation errors (which I've fixed) and off ffmpeg link errors (which
have confounded me).

   So, are there any pre-built ones?  DAG had one, but his copy of
package X (damn, what is it?) stopped auto-updating a while back when
the compilation error appeared.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature