[mythtv-users] Re: DVB-T problems with sound

Nick Tan nick at wehi.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 22:13:24 UTC 2005

Hi Barry,

I've been using TS mode for over a week now and haven't had the
problems I was originally describing with PS mode.  So I guess for me,
the solution was to go to TS mode, which is not an option for you
unfortunately.

I'm also in Australia, so maybe what I was seeing was exactly as you
described, when a glitch in the stream occurs it switches audio tracks,
which happens to be empty.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but I thought you might want to know
if TS mode helped anyway.

Nick