[mythtv-users] atprms.net unreachable?

Larry Taub larryt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:18:51 UTC 2005

I started having this problem midday yesterday after doing a dist-upgrade on
a fresh install and it is still going on. I was speaking with someone else
who reported the same problem after doing the same thing. Perhaps there is
some sort of bandwidth limiting going on right now because of the FC4
release?
 >> Anyone else having trouble getting to atrpms.net <http://atrpms.net/>?
I'm not subscribed